Day 13

Today we went to David’s lab where he explained his project; he’s also in machine vision, but working on continuous learning which is the focus of his lab.

I spent most of the day reading and learning more online about coding GANs. After getting a better understanding, I continued solving errors and editing the model code. It’s definitely different from what I did during the leaf classification exercise since this time I’m not using a pretrained model. It also seems that I don’t have to code two separate models for the generators (or discriminators) but instead define two of each in the training code.

I tried to go to the seminar at noon, but none of us could find it- someone told us it might start at 12:30 instead, but at that point I had eaten lunch and was back to coding.

After a while I did need a break, so I worked some more on my outline and found images/diagrams for my presentation.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 30 (Last Day!!)

Problem Statement

Day 28