Day 30 (Last Day!!)

It's hard to believe it's over. This morning we had our presentations in the auditorium, and everyone did really well. I remembered pretty much everything I wanted to say, and I think I explained my topic thoroughly.

The presentations ended at almost exactly 11, and after closing remarks, photographs, and conversations, I stayed behind at RIT for a while and sent my files with the final code to my advisors. At noon my lab (which also includes two other graduate students) went out to lunch to celebrate, which was really nice because we ended up talking a lot (and not about debugging!) and I got to know them better. It's a little bittersweet because now my involvement is over, but it was a really rewarding experience and I learned how to do something new (many things actually).

Overall, although it was stressful at times, I'm glad I ended up having so much autonomy with my project because it really taught me a lot about myself and about making mistakes. I'm going to miss my lab and the other interns, but I guess it's time to start focusing on senior year and the future ahead. I wish everyone the best!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 27

Day 28