Day 28

I tested the model from yesterday and it looks surprisingly similar to the best one- the color of the sky is a little split between pink and blue but is blended in most of the images, and overall the objects look a little sharper. The graphs for the loss don’t make that much sense though, and the PSNR for the RGB images fluctuates a lot.

This morning we ran through our presentations in the auditorium. We started at 9 am and didn’t finish until 11:50, but we had a lot of time in between each one for feedback. Mine was second and went 16 minutes (better time than I thought) and I got a lot of good advice too. Sometimes I forget that other people haven’t seen my presentation/topic before so I have to remember to explain/define everything.

At lunch Jocelyn, Hannah, and I went out to eat and then to Abbott's. We also saw a beaver by the RIT entrance! 

In the afternoon I worked on my presentation some more- I cut out some of the graphs as Joe suggested and also made the diagrams clearer. My advisors checked in to answer any questions I still had, so overall I'm feeling pretty good with the presentation. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 30 (Last Day!!)

Day 27