Day 12

Today's field trip was to my lab. I showed the other interns the code I wrote for the leaf classification program, explained each part (not sure how well), and ran it for them. Since I didn’t have much to show for my final project I just described what it was.

Then I worked some more on coding the generators and discriminators of the GAN, although right now I only have one of each so I guess I'll find out soon how complicated adding another pair will be. I’m guessing that they won’t be that difficult to code, but figuring out how to incorporate them in the overall program might be more challenging. There are not that many resources relating to specifically dual learning GANs, but I’ve found a couple useful ones. I also started working on the training code, which is still in the "rough draft" stage.

I also started writing my outline for the final presentation, which is due on Monday.

The upcoming blog posts will probably not be that exciting since I’m just working on the code. I did see a TV get installed in the reading room, but besides that the afternoon was pretty uneventful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 30 (Last Day!!)

Problem Statement

Day 28