Day 14

Today Joe brought us to the Drone Lab where we learned about their projects and equipment. The largest drone currently there can hold up to 15 lbs so they can put a cooled thermal camera on it for imaging. After that we went onto the roof of the building. You can see the Rochester skyline from up there.

Today I cleaned up the model and (I think) it’s mostly done. I’m happy with how it looks but the real test will be later when I finish the training code, which is what I worked on afterward. I had most of the foundation done yesterday, so the only major addition was code that'll print out graphs for loss, etc., which I’ll need in my results eventually. I also learned about the peak signal-to-noise ratio (PSNR), which can be used to judge the accuracy of the GANs (since they're translating images there aren't clear-cut “correct” answers like there are in classification). After the training code, I’ll work on the testing, which shouldn’t be too bad.

Also, today's National Intern Day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 30 (Last Day!!)

Problem Statement

Day 28