Day 18

The desktop was supposed to be repaired today, but no one showed up to fix it. Since I can't run the program or train my model I couldn’t really do that much today, but I worked on the code as best I could by separating different parts and running “simulations” to make sure they would work (eg. graphs, etc.). The code for printing out images should also work, but I’m not sure because there might be an issue with the output tensor dimensions from the model. Finally, I added a PSNR calculation into the testing code.

I also started looking at the pix2pix code that I’ll be comparing my code with, although that might not be part of the final presentation.

I went to a PhD dissertation today (titled Ultrafast Laser Polishing for Optical Fabrication). The research was interesting and was presented really well, so that even a person who knew nothing about the topic (me) could follow along.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 30 (Last Day!!)

Problem Statement

Day 28