Day 24

I had some minor computer issues today so I didn’t get to test that much.

Yesterday I put the desktop into suspension (which I now know I’m not supposed to do) and couldn’t get it back on, so I tried using a screen at home and detaching it but then I wasn’t able to reconnect at RIT today (probably because of the Matplotlib graphs). In any case I had to restart the training this morning.

Early in the afternoon, I put the computer into lock because that was supposed to be the proper way to do it but it didn’t work and in bringing the computer back to life my training was lost again. Basically it still hasn't finished, but I'll get results tomorrow! Hopefully they look better… testing right now it doesn't look too promising- the ones using the paired dataset are still looking strange and the ones using the unpaired dataset pretty much only get the sky the right color... but it was only after a few epochs so it might still improve.

I also met with Joe in the afternoon to get some feedback on my presentation which was useful and reassuring. I explained what I was going to talk about; mine might end up being a bit long, but I’ll try to make it more concise.

I spent the rest of the day organizing images (I still have the ones from earlier if they end up being the best I can get), working on my presentation slides, and figuring out what I’m going to say for each one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 30 (Last Day!!)

Day 27

Day 28