Day 26

We started having morning meetings again.

I started the day by testing the three models waiting for me. Two were pretty bad, one was ok. I’m running two more right now, but I’m not sure what I should be doing to make them improve. Right now I'm changing how often the networks are optimized to hopefully balance them more.

I spent most of the day working on my presentation by organizing the graphs and images I want to show. They’re not great, but if they’re the best I can do then so be it.

In the afternoon I had another meeting where Joe went over David's presentation and then mine to give feedback and see if there was any overlap in background information.

I hope I can meet with my advisors soon to go over my presentation as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 30 (Last Day!!)

Day 27

Day 28