Day 29

The paired setting of the model I tested yesterday was not good at all. I decided not to test any more and instead focused on my presentation.

I fixed an image that I realized didn’t match, got some more questions answered, and reread some of the papers from earlier. I also went over each of my slides and practiced presenting. 

In the afternoon I discovered that using PSNR for the unpaired settings of the models doesn’t make a lot of sense (I had suspicions earlier but got them confirmed today)- it doesn’t affect the image results, but the graphs I created for those settings are now misleading/incorrect. Oh well, something to add to the reflection.

Overall today wasn’t too eventful since it was all preparation. Hopefully I’m ready for tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 30 (Last Day!!)

Day 27

Day 28